Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Trip To Manila



My Trip To Manila

A day before I leave Kuala Lumpur, my company had booked my plane ticket via AirAsia bound to Philippines for the next day flight. And I packed my things up also in that day. Then 9:45pm I took first my pre-supper before I call taxi to go to KL Sentral. Last trip hour for the bus to LCCT is etxactly 10:30pm. But you know huh, the time for flight is 7:20 in the morning so I’ve got still 6 hours to stand by and wait the boarding time at the airport.

While I was there, I moved my cart over here and there to find a place to get connect to the internet. Whoa! So many passengers that time. Eatery also got full of people. Then the corner was the exact place for me. After two hours of surfing I heard an ascending beep, and it was from my laptop. I was in the middle of my work and I haven’t choice but to save and close the windows. I moved my cart again and walked around the entire lobby to find the plug outlet but no where around. Until I spotted a vacant table in the Coffee Bean shop. I hurriedly grab that table and ordered a cup of mocha coffee. Finally, I open again my laptop and started to connect.

Oh! What a funny timing when one crew approached to me and informed “Sorry Sir, it’s closing time.” I almost shouted “Whaat?” I saw every customer starting to leave their table and I must leave too.

Pushing my cart again finding the place for me. That was passed 1:30 in the morning. Outside the lobby, before the entrance, I found an outlet to plug in my laptop and it worked. Exactly 5 in the morning, I checked my luggage in and straightly went through the immigration to the boarding lobby and waited an hour before going up to the plane.

Plane is quite small. Three seated in each side. My knee is almost bumping to the back of my front seat. Because my seat number is seq. # 14 seat # 31A (that means the last seat at the last row) I can not move my body and I needed to stand at the center lane to get straight my knees.

11:05 am at my wristwatch, we landed the Clark Airport at Clark Field Olongapo City. From there, straight to the bus going to Pasay, Manila. Then again, heavy traffic when entering to Edsa highway. It was taken 3 hours, it’s normal anyway, as I experienced all those traffics before.

3:15 pm, I reached the Pasay Bus Terminal. My young brother was waiting there for me and he helped me to carry one of my luggages. We took a ride the jeepney via Alabang and from that point, we took the bus going to Calamba.

I was very hungry, you know. I’d never got the chance to buy my food along the way of my trip.

Then, after checkpoint was Mamatid, Cabuyao by jeepney. And the last vehicle we took was the tricycle which I paid all the remaining seats, (it’s called special trip) from that point to my young sister’s house.

When I sat down, I felt so tiredly and hungry. Whoa! Fried fresh Telapia was the first thing that made me smile and kicked away all my fatigueness. Of course, seeing again my family makes me happy more than anything else.

And also I’m gonna miss my one and only that I left in Kuala Lumpur. Missing ya!!

That was my trip.

See Ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment